Custom pallet skirt design
Pallet Skirts, or Pallet Wraps, are produced out of corrugate and are designed to wrap around the bottom portion of a pallet display. Often seen in club stores, other than to cover up the pallet itself, pallet skirts are great marketing tools. With four, large panels to showcase the product, reinforce the brand and point out the product benefits, the entire story can be told.
Considerations Regarding Pallet Skirts:
- Retailer Specs/Shoppabilty: Retailers maintain their own specifications and shoppability mandates. The Bennett team can assist you with understanding and fulfilling the requirements of the store your pallet display will be placed.
- Creative/Marketing Message: Use a billboard approach when designing the graphics and messaging for your Pallet Skirt. If your display will be placed in different markets, consider different messaging/visuals for each target (this can be done easily, and at no additional cost, if you digitally print the Pallet Skirts). Bennett’s in-house design team can create a design from scratch, take rough concepts and bring them to life, or simply utilize graphic art provided from the client.
- Litho-Labeled or Digitally Printed: It is most common to see Pallet Skirts with litho-labels applied to the corrugate. While this option allows for numerous colors and high graphics, they can be an expensive option due to minimum order requirements, multiple labels needed for each skirt and excess waste during production. With Bennett’s large-format, direct-to-sheet digital press, the entire pallet skirt can be printed in up to 6-colors. Bennett’s digital press can print sheets larger than any litho-label. AND, because it is a digital process, orders of different print/art can run simultaneously with no machine shut-downs and at no additional cost. This allows for target marketing for your messaging and graphics.
At Bennett, our in-house design team, comprised of both structural and graphic designers, will partner with you from the start to ensure you are getting the right display for your product, produced in the most efficient manner.
Digitally Printed Pallet Skirts are an Efficient Solution
Bennett’s 6-color, high-speed, large-format digital press makes the production of custom Pallet Skirts affordable and efficient:
- Increased Speed to Market: no waiting for litho-labels or print plates
- Less Raw Materials: digital printing is done direct to the sheet
- Less Waste: because there are no labels to apply, that is one less machine pass, and less material waste
- Seamless Creative Switchover: versioning of the creative and messaging can be made in-line with no machine shut-downs and no additional cost
The Bennett process at a glance
At Bennett, we’ve developed a process that focuses on making our client’s lives easier. And that starts with getting to know you and your specific needs and business objectives. As your partner, we work closely with you to satisfy your creative wants while conforming to your company’s standards and processes.
We know that each retailer has specifications that must be followed for your product to procure floor or shelf space. Bennett designs around your product while ensuring that those specifications are adhered to.
Because Bennett places such an emphasis on becoming a team player, we maintain a flexible approach and adjust our process according to each of our clients’ needs.
Our uncompromising commitment to quality
At Bennett, our commitment to service propels us to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding the highest standards in quality at every turn. Our company is driven by Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and is frequently audited by our Quality Assurance Department. Standard quality checks are always completed by machine operators to verify our processes.
Our design and production departments also work hand-in hand to ensure that any prototypes produced and approved for the customer can be accurately replicated in mass-production. And all customer specifications are verified through our Customer Service processes.
Our in-house, award-winning design team is comprised of both structural and graphic designers. Their experience allows for innovative and high-quality customized solutions tailored to meet your marketing objectives.
Our approach begins with learning about your product, the intended retail environment and the end-user’s needs and wants. We then partner with you to deliver what will work best in store, while being creative and efficient.
With Flexographic, lithographic and digital capabilities, Bennett prints at the highest level of quality. We assess each client’s needs and wants to determine which of our three printing processes will provide the best possible print for their project.
As evidenced by our numerous awards, Bennett is truly the regional expert in flexographic printing. And with our Barberan High Speed digital press, Bennett is among the international vanguard in digital printing on corrugate.
Bennett offers comprehensive testing of our corrugated products to ensure that your retail displays arrive safely to the end user. Our in-house testing lab employs the following:
- Tilt test
- Shake table
- Drop tester
We also provide an in-house ink kitchen with color inspection software to insure accurate color matching throughout the full production run.